Facebook is a place where we can share news and updates on our rescue horses, as well as hear from all of our amazing supporters.
We see this page as being vital for constructive conversation about the work we do and we appreciate the engagement.
However, like all families, we have rules and boundaries around what is acceptable and what is not and therefore we have some strict guidelines around posting that we are sure you will understand. We encourage our supporters to comment but our moderator will review all comments and will remove any that are deemed inappropriate. This will include but not be limited to:
- Comments that are offensive;
- Comments that are defamatory;
- Comments that contain external links (unless approved by the committee);
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for bullying, name-calling or abuse;
- We expect that our Facebook users will not harass, stalk, threaten or violate the privacy of either our supporters, staff, committee, members or volunteers;
- Any personal attacks against Save a Horse Australia Inc or its supporters will be deleted and the writer may be banned from the page;
- If comments go ‘off topic’ then those comments will be deleted and the post closed;
- Fake profiles will immediately be banned, and any identity relating to the fake profile will be banned.
If you have a specific question, please email email@example.com
If you feel that you have been unfairly blocked or deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that comments posted to this page do not necessarily represent the opinions of the committee of Save a Horse Australia Inc.