Are you looking for a full time, live-in volunteering experience?
We welcome overseas, interstate or even local volunteers who are looking to live-in and volunteer full time for 2 weeks or more.
• Caring for horses – including grooming, feeding watering etc;
• Assisting visiting veterinarians, farriers and other horse related professionals;
• Cleaning paddocks;
• Participating in day to day operations;
• Participating in projects and maintenance;
• Taking photos or video to assist with promotion.
Live-In volunteering does not include remuneration, however shared accommodation is provided at our Sanctuary at Withcott (which is near Toowoomba). Food is at your own expense and arrangements will be made for your transportation to shopping facilities.
Volunteers wishing to work full-time with the horses, must have previous and recent horse experience and be aged 18 or over.
If you’d like to join our volunteer family, please fill out an application form and let us know all about why you’d like to volunteer with the rescue horses. Please email us if you have any questions or queries.