From: $10.00 / month
Becoming a sponsor offers you the opportunity to change the life of a horse. Chantilly came to us as a very young foal and fought through a rough start. She had surgery for a large hernia and also to correct carpal vargus when she was very young.
As she has grown, we have seen some issues with her legs being a little bowed. She will remain in care and we will monitor her as she grows.
Your monthly support is completely tax deductible and helps cover the costs involved in maintaining Chantilly’s basic needs. As a special thank you, you will receive a Sponsor’s Pack – consisting of a sponsorship certificate and digital photos for your phone, desktop and Facebook profiles.
How your sponsorship helps:-
- A Full Sponsorship pays for ALL of Chantilly’s basic needs – feed, hay, farrier, basic vet care and grooming – $200/month;
- A Half Sponsorship contributes towards her basic needs – feed, hay, farrier, basic vet care and grooming – $100/month;
- A Hay Sponsorship pays for the costs of hay – $50/month;
- A Vet Sponsorship pays for the cost of basic vet care i.e. dental care and vaccinations – $30/month;
- A Farrier Sponsorship pays for the cost of farrier maintenance – $20/month;
- A Maintenance Sponsorship pays for the costs of worming and grooming – $10/month.
Sponsorships remain in place until you make a change. You can login to your account and adjust the details of your sponsorship at any time.
Please contact us if you have any queries or issues with your sponsorship.